Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Mobile County Alabama REAL ESTATE Agent,  who can SELL YOUR HOME


If you live in Mobile County AL., I  can sell your home! If you work with me I assure you I am always just a phone call away.

One of the most common comments I hear from a seller is that: "Once the real estate agent listed my home I never heard from them again." This is just unacceptable, and should never happen. Let me apologize for all the real estate agents, that do care about their clients, buyers or sellers. With today's technology there is no reason people have to wait on a reply from anyone. Smart phones, text, emails, and calls are always just a click away, and most people I know always have their phone on them.

Who can Sell my Home, is high on the list of SEO key word search. So if you found my blog, I can assure you a buyer can find your home with my Aggressive Marketing skills and SEO experience. Who can Sell my home in Mobile Alabama ?  I can, with your help, a current market analysis, or professional appraisal, and my sales ability we can sell your house

Call me to SELL YOUR HOME ;
Alice Broadway
Cell: 228.623.5495
Email: Alice@Alicebroadway.com
WEbsite: Alice@AliceBroadway.com

No comments:

Post a Comment