Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Walmart Distribution Center Mobile Al.
 Walmart distribution Center is coming to Mobile Alabama,  I  am a realtor that is waiting to asssit you.
 Mobile, Alabama is soon to be the home of the retail giant Walmart Stores Inc. The Walmart distribution facility will be massive warehouse, expecting to create approximately 550 jobs, and will provide a major boost to the Port of Mobile. The 500+ full-time jobs created will have an average annual wage of $35,000, plus benefits. Some salaried workers will earn more than $50,000 said a Walmart spokesperson.
The new facility located just off I-10 will be 2.5 million-square-foot and will provide services to 800 stores. Alabama port will play a major role within the shipping/container terminal and makes a perfect locating for the Walmart distribution facility.
Mobile County Al. is a perfect place to live, work and play. Located just an hour or so to the beautiful Beaches of Alabama, and Florida.
Moving to Mobile County AL. Area to work for the Walmart distribution center, Call me today so we can locate you a house before home prices start to rise. A local REALTOR who has experience, and goes above and beyond to help you with your real estate purchase of a home.
Mobile County Alabama Realtor ( real estate agent ) who is just a phone call or text away.
Visit my website to search for home(s) for sale in Mobile county Alabama. You can find every home currently listed just as we do by searching my website: www.AliceBroadway.com or contact me and I can send you a personalized link that meets your criteria.
If you have any real estate questions please do not hesitate to contact me. I also have several awesome Lenders that can assist!
Alice Broadway   Cell:   1-228-623-5495

No comments:

Post a Comment